Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Waking Up Early

I got up very early today and left the house at 5.50am. Took the 6am bus and arrived at the city before 7am.

Bought myself an "Extra Value Brekky" from Hungry Jacks again. Yes, I'm visiting Hungry Jacks for the second time in less than 24 hours.

Extra Value Brekky - AUD 4.95

Then, I went to QUT and studied for one last time. Sat for my paper at 8.30am. It went quite well. I managed to come out before the exam ended.

Walked to the city and was going from supermarket to supermarket. Bought some stuff before walking to Myer Center for lunch.

Curry Pork Rice - AUD 4.95

Later, I went to the library and used the computer. Did a bit of revision. Then, I bumped into TL and we chat till it was time for prayer meeting.

Today's prayer was slightly different. I liked it though. Later, I took the bus home and had a nice and relaxing night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...