Thursday, June 30, 2011

QUT4 Envisioning Night

Today is the day we gathered for a night together as QUT4. Earlier, I tried making Apple Crumble for the first time. And it turned out real good even though the crumble was a disaster and I had to improvise. :P

Mini Apple Crumble

Apple Crumble for my dear QUT4 members :)

One thing I know, is that I'm going to love this new group. Especially when there are many hungry girls. Love to cook for willing mouths. :D

The night itself was also a good one. Got to know my new group members more. We also were told our responsibilities and the new groups goals/visions.

After all that, S was so kind to go out of her way and send me back home. Driving an extra 20km before she could get home. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...