Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Semester 2 First CCM Timeout!

Did my laundry in the morning and did some packing. At about 11am, I took the bus and met CZ. We bought lunch from Sushi D'lite and went to uni.

Attended CCM's first Timeout for this semester. For the first time, they provided us with food! 3 of our friends MADE 5 containers of sushi for everyone!

Japanese Curry with Pork and Rice - AUD 5.00

Sushi by LR, SY, IC - Priceless

We had our own lunch, the free sushi, free drinks, and some snacks. But, the most valuable thing was the fellowship! It was awesome! Many turned up and I got to talk to quite a few new people.

Group Picture!

C....

CCM!!

All of us went our own ways at 2pm. My stomach was so uncomfortably bloated thanks to all the good food!

My class was from 3pm to 6pm. By the time I got home, it was already 7.10pm. Ate my dinner and cleaned up. Then, I went to my room and rested for the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...