Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Excited Bout Tomorrow

After breakfast, I went to get some stuff from Indooroopilly. The reason why I went all the way there was because my mixer was not working and I went to exchange it.

Later, I came home and ate my lunch. Then, I took the bus to the city. Walked to uni for my tutorial. An hour later, I went for the lecture. There was a fire drill so we couldn't finish the lecture material.

Went to Chapel for prayer meeting and it was AWESOME! I just love how our prayer meetings always become spontaneous worship sessions. :D

After that, a few of us had free drinks in La Dolce Vita. We also shared 2 pieces of cake. Tiramisu and Brownies. It was a nice time of sharing and getting to know each other more.

Mugacino (Cappuccino in a Mug)

Tiramisu

Brownie and Ice Cream

Came home at about 10pm and read a bit of notes before writing this post.

Tomorrow is a public holiday and I can't wait to spend time in my new house with the oven. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...